Train the Trainer Course - Part 2, which took place on 9 May 2023 (13:00-16:00 CEST), provided in-depth content on 4 crowdfunding models (donation, reward, loans and investment) and operational knowledge on each crowdfunding model. The practical part of the training was dedicated to understanding specific elements (regulation, investor protection, communication strategies and tools, audience segmentation, etc.).
- Crowdfunding as a complementary source of finance: opportunities for crowdfunding and blending
- Benefits and pitfalls of integrating crowdfunding with different funding sources
- Future opportunities for crowdfunding and EU programmes and policies
- Description of the operating mechanisms of crowdfunding platforms and campaigns for each of the following models/types. Donation / Reward / Loans / Investment
- Investor protection rules and benefits
- Information on guarantee mechanisms for crowdfunding platforms
All supporting materials, including the video recording and the presentation slides, are accessible to registered participants on the e-learning platform.
Course provider: European Crowdfunding Network - www.eurocrowd.org- in collaboration with isn - innovation service GmbH (Crowd in Motion).
- crowdfunding | digital transformation
- Online only
- Online only
- English, German
- Who should attend
- EDIHs and Seal of Excellence EDIHs