This statement applies to content published on the domain: https://european-digital-innovation-hubs.ec.europa.eu
It does not apply to other content or websites published on any of its subdomains. These websites and their content will have their own specific accessibility statement.
This site is managed by the Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including people with disabilities.
You should be able to:
- zoom up to 200% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using a modern screen reader and speech recognition software (on your computer or phone)
This website is designed to comply with the technical standard for websites and mobile apps, EN 301 549, v.3.2.1. This closely follows level ‘AA’ of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
This website is partially compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA. See the ‘Non-accessible content’ section for more details.
The website was last tested on 15 January 2024.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was reviewed on 17 January 2024.
The statement is based on a review of a representative sample of web pages by the developers of the website, using a combination of manual and automated testing.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the ‘European Digital Innovation Hubs Network’ website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 15 business days from the date of receipt of the enquiry by the responsible Commission department.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
This website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- the latest version of Google Chrome and Apple Safari browsers;
- in combination with the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and TalkBack.
The accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of this website, we are aware of some limitations, which we are working to fix. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you encounter an issue not listed below.
- Some images do not have alt text descriptions
- Some documents are in PDF format and are not accessible
- Interactive maps: Interactive maps are not accessible to people with a vision impairment or users who rely on keyboard navigation. We plan to fix this issue by March 2024.
- Feedback form – error messages: Error messages in the feedback form are not associated with the field in which the error was detected and do not clearly indicate in which field the error was detected. We plan to fix this issue over the course of 2024.