Industry need driven European Digital Innovation Hub (EDIH) of Central and Western Lithuania consists of 14 partners operating throughout Lithuania and representing different areas of competence and experience.
We are operating in 5 sectors: Manufacturing, Public Sector, Healthcare & Biotechnologies, ICT and Fintech.
Our key competences are Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cybersecurity (CS) in the fields of Big data, Automated BMS & WMS, Smart Sensors, Robotics, IoT/IoIT, Automation, VR/AR, Automatic reporting.
Aim: a) growth of major digital areas fostered by the EC; b) high level of digital skills and widespread use of digital technologies; c)competitiveness of business models and processes at industries and Public bodies.
Mission: To be the one-stop shop that enables effective digitalisation in Manufacturing, Public Administration and emerging sectors.
Vision: To raise Lithuania to catch up as a digitalisation leader within Baltic regions.
Project goals: a) deliver innovation consulting and support services; b) contribute to global competitiveness of Lithuania innovation ecosystem.
- Increase Lithuania’s competitiveness, productivity, investments in higher value-added products and to promote integration of digital solutions and new technologies.
- Encourage cooperation between stakeholders at industrial digitalisation/infrastructure development.
- Help anticipate change and adapt to future needs.
- Promote digitalisation of the region and society.
- Strengthen digital skills in public/private sectors.
- Test Before Invest: customers to obtain reliable expected results for their digitalisation ventures
- Ecosystem building and networking: operative liaisons through competitive Competence Centers
- Support to find investment: guide users to simple, efficient and realistic paths for opting to funding schemes
- Skills and training: practical knowledge at digitalisation, technology and global business Adaptation
Contractual contact information
Operational contact information
K.Donelaicio g. 73