- Publication date
- 7 April 2023
Train the Trainer course on 17 April 2023 (13:00-16:00 CET) that imparts key information on crowdfunding, its characteristics, operating mechanisms and the regulatory framework. The practical part allows participants to learn about different crowdfunding platforms, so that they understand the main differences. Finally, an initial draft of a crowdfunding campaign will be developed, after having acquired knowledge of the basic elements.
Course topics (Part 1):
- National market trends and overview of EU volumes
- Crowdfunding models
- Platform operating mechanisms
- European and national regulatory framework
- Main characteristics of a crowdfunding campaign
- Main phases of a crowdfunding campaign
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Crowdfunding Canvas
To register, enrol and attend the course, please visit - https://elearning.edihnetwork.eu - and follow the steps outlined in the Trainee User Guide (below).
Course provider: European Crowdfunding Network - www.eurocrowd.org - in collaboration with isn - innovation service GmbH (Crowd in Motion).