What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website stores on the visitor’s computer or mobile device.
You can find in this page the option to manage your consent.
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- Session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- Persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
A visit to our website may generate the following types of cookie:
- TS[Unique ID]:This cookie allows our security systems to perform their necessary security checks to the website sessions. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and the visitors. This is a session cookie and it is erased when the user closes the browser. This cookie is managed by Netcompany-Intrasoft.
- cookie-agreed, cookie-agreed-categories: These cookies are used to display or hide the cookie banner. These are persistent cookies and they are stored for 100 days. This cookie is managed by Netcompany-Intrasoft.
These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information and are mandatory for the website’s functionality.
Cookies Marketing/3rd Party
On our website, we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information about how visitors interact with the website, such as the number of visitors and the most popular pages.
Google Analytics can produce the below cookies:
- _ga – This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users. It is stored for 2 years. This cookie is managed by Google.
- _gid – This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users. It is stored for 24 hours. This cookie is managed by Google.
- _gat – This cookie is set by Google and is used to throttle request rate. It is stored for 1 minute. This cookie is managed by Google.
For more information please visit the Google’s website.
Also, we use Twitter to present our social media activities into our webpage. Twitter can produce the below cookies:
- personalization_id - This cookie is set by Twitter and allows the visitor to share content from the website onto their Twitter profile. It is stored for 2 years. This cookie is managed by Twitter.
- guest_id - This cookie is set by Twitter and serves to identify the user with a unique number associated with Twitter. It is stored for 2 years. This cookie is managed by Twitter.
- external_referer - This cookie is set by Twitter and it is used to aggregate button usage. It is stored for 3 minutes. This cookie is managed by Twitter.
- _twitter_sess - This cookie is set by Twitter and it is used by Twitter services, to monitor referral links, and login status. This is a session cookie and it is erased when the user closes the browser. This cookie is managed by Twitter.
- Lang - This cookie is set by Twitter and it is used to remembers the user's selected language version of the website This is a session cookie and it is erased when the user closes the browser. This cookie is managed by Twitter.
- ct0 - This cookie is set by Twitter and is used due to Twitter integration and sharing capabilities for the social media. It is stored for 6 hours. This cookie is managed by Twitter.
For more information please visit the Twitter’s website.
- HTTP Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through Custom Data events. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like email, address, quantity, etc., for when you purchase a product or service. We don't capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching or optional values.
For more information please visit Meta’s website.
Consent to collecting anonymous statistical data and to the use of social media presentation.
If you want to consent or withdraw your consent for the collection of anonymous statistical data regarding the way visitors interact with the website and the use of social media presentation you can do so by choosing relatively below. If you don’t make any selection or if you select Reject All Cookies, only the technically necessary cookies will be used, without limiting your user experience.